Amsak Cranes Private Limited manufactures and sells the highest quality Jib cranes of all types. Some of our most popular equipment is cataloged below. If you do not find what you are looking for, please call us; we are jib crane specialists and will definitely be able to help.
Amsak Jib Cranes lift and transport materials in full circles (360 degrees) around their support structure. We offer two formats of Jib-Crane, the Pillar or Post-Mounted Jib and the Wall or Column Mounted. Each of these may be equipped with chain hoists or wire rope hoists with the additional options of electric travel and electric slewing gear. The jib arm may be under or over braced to maximize height of lift/travel.
Post-mounted Jibs can be constructed to provide a slewing angle of 360°. Fixed Jibs and Monorail solutions may be appropriate for other applications. These Jib Cranes can also be used to “hand off” materials to adjacent workstations. Hoists, manipulators, or balancers can be installed on the Jib’s booms.
Our Jib Cranes have booms with two sets of axes so they can reach obstacles, such as columns. All of our Jibs quickly fold out of the way of large overhead cranes.
- Amsak Jib Cranes maximize space utilization: Wall-mounted Jib cranes, ceiling or wall-mounted articulating Jib cranes, and all wall-traveling Jib cranes require no floor space. We offer models with extraordinary clearance, both above and under the boom.
- On some designs, you can use your building’s existing columns or overhead beams to mount our Jib cranes, hence saving you money.
- Freestanding jibs can be weatherized for outdoor use.
- Capacities: Starting from 125 Kg to 6300 Kg, with hundreds of pre-engineered models.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT JIB CRANE
- Area of rotation:Freestanding and pole style Jib cranes offer 360-degree rotation; wall-mounted cranes offer 200-degree rotation.
- Under boom height:Distance from floor to underside of Jib crane’s boom. Also influence in hoist size and lifting height needed.
- Overall Jib Crane height:Consideration in any attachments, such as electrical entry, so the crane will be free from overhead obstructions.
- Actual working span needed:The hook distance is roughly the length of the boom, less ½ trolley length at each end.
- Power requirements:Will you need power for your Jib Crane’s motor drive, its trolley, its hoist…or all three? Will the power be electric or air? Bottom or top entry? Indoors or outdoors use?
- Installation:Your Amsak Engineer can review your request and make expert recommendations.