Amsak Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes provide long lateral movement of materials without taking up floor space or interloping with large overhead cranes. Wall-traveling jibs escalates overall plant productivity by quickly handling smaller lifts. You can cover an entire series of workstations using one agile wall-traveling crane for (conceivably) the entire length of your building.
A resourceful wall travelling crane exclusively designed & positioned correctly can enhance productivity in large shops. Customarily these cranes are fitted under the main crane and run on a combination of inverted H beams. Amsak Cranes is one of the few corporations in India manufacturing these walls travelling cranes. These are usually fitted at 90 degree to the main crane bay and usually accommodates to an individual or multiple workstations. Capacity ranges are about up to 5 meters with jib radius of 7 meters
Amsak Wall-Traveling Jib Cranes are cost-effective, custom engineered solutions that are specifically designed to meet your production needs and building specifications.
WALL-TRAVELING JIB CRANE FEATURES
- Variable frequency drives (VFDs) for multi-speed operation
- Two-speed controls include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control, and fuses in NEMA 3R, 4, or 12 enclosures.
- Crane drive has a squirrel cage motor with double-reduction spur gear reducer.
- Jib boom is fabricated from standard “S” beam with vertical angle truss to reduce deflection.
- Jib boom and truss bolt onto the back frame—no welding needed.
- End trucks are constructed from channel beam frames and resist twisting.
- The end trucks are jig-fixed for optimal fit and travel.
- End trucks bolt onto the jib’s back frame.
- Top-running end trucks include double-flanged crane wheels made from forged steel for long service life.